bg

Monday, November 16, 2009

Holidays in Hand.

Today is the start of Jessica Sprague's Holidays in Hand class.
Today's assignment is to write your values and goals down.
This year I hope to start Traditions that will stick with our family throughout the years, it's my hope to make us all a pair of Holiday jammies to wear on Christmas Eve night so we are all "dressed" in the morning for opening prezzies and enjoying breakfast together. I wish for us to do many family togetherness things...like baking cookies, I know she is too young to understand now but still I want to start these traditions. I want the tradition that DH and I have and started with DD last year of a special holiday ornament to continue. I want DD to feel the warmth and the magic of the season. We will visit Santa and although she is too young we will write a letter to Santa Claus for her and save the response for her to read in years to come. I hope she will know much laughter and merriment through the seasons...Christmas is a special, magical time of the year and I hope she will feel that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...