bg

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Couple of LOs to share!

I haven't had ink to print off pictures so this is the first opportunity I've had to share in a while.
The Hold your head up LO is a simple one but it's an important one as it is one of the first times my DD could hold her head up really well on her own. She always hated tummy time LOL.


The other LO is of DD all bundled up as she had a cold and I had to take her out but I thought she looked so cute in the snow suit her great Aunt Grace got her! I'm not usually a lover of Purple but this seemed to bring a nice color into her face.
TFL!



5 comments:

  1. Love DD in her snowsuit! She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layouts Doll. She looks so cuddly warm in her snow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Ladies! I'm really happy with them :) Simple as the one might be...still happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Dolly, she's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...