bg

Friday, November 19, 2010

More Scrapbook Generation sketches

:) Of course more SG sketches...can you tell I love them?? I love them even more since I took Ali's sketch support class! So here's one from book 3 I did. I took these pics of DD...I just wanted a photo with her glasses on but she got all DIVA on me LOL Hence the first pic with her hand up to the camera! LOL I used less pics than the sketch called for...I knew that embellie would take up room. I had all the title and embellies made a while back and nothing was jiving so I put it to the side. I made that embellie up myself on my Silhouette...LOVE it! So much fun to do!

This next one is one I LOVE! I converted the two page sketch to a one pager-Ali did this one in class and I thought it turned out so sharp I wanted to give it a go! A perfect one pic page I thought! Of course I did different embellies and less of them because I had made this journal box up for this LO a while ago and "felt" it until the other day when it came together (I love this one!) ...and how can you not love this pic...I just want to give her a big squeeze every time I see it...she was having a meltdown over having a Glass Christmas ball taken away from her while we were trimming the tree. Poor little Boo Bear!

As always you can click on the pics to make them bigger and THANKS for popping in to have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...