bg

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Celebrating You being two!


A really big job...doing up DD's birthday pics. There were so many photos alot of them from my SIL that were blurry and had a color cast to them that I had to remove but there were alot of shots that I didn't catch as I tend to live in the moment enjoying it. So here is the first double LO (yes there is more to come) I just got the MME Lost and found 1 collection...since it's my favorite collection ever -such a special event deserved fabulous paper and embellies. I used a Scrapbook Generation sketch as a jumping off point. The Title is part Kerri Bradford (Celebrate you- from All about you) and part mine (being 2!) Tim Holtz Rosettes were used as well as one of his mini paper clips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...