bg

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh You Beautiful Doll!

A little LO I did up...practicing my layering again. Here it is...complete with some close ups of my embellies! I loved the new Dear Lizzy embellies so much I had to try doing up my own I used my Tim stamp, MFT's rolled rose with a piece of MME and a scrap of MME Kiss and tell. The pink doily flower came from a lady I lovingly call Mamado! She's a whiz with the ole hook and yarn! The little blue and pink flower is Also Tim's idea-ology flowers using a Tammy Tutterow tutorial.



4 comments:

  1. Awesome job Dolly =) the LO looks great .. I like that key and the clock =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy! The key is MS (so is the heart at the top) and the clock is just Time 4 crafts ;)

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet, Dolly. My how she has grown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Yes, she has grown up quickly it seems.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...