bg

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tim's 12 tags of 2012!


Here's my first tag from Tim's tags of 2012.
I didn't have a matching stamp and embossing folder so I did molding paste with a template and then after drying I put the template back on and used the white dabber over the raised areas and then inked. I used a tattered florals flower I made to sub for the honeycomb heart (though I think that is the coolest!) I had one cupid from Tim's grungeboard set so I traced it on the back of another piece of grunge and hand cut the cupid inked and used Rock Candy stickles. Since I didn't have the spun sugar stain I tried worn lipstick...didn't care for the color so I went over it with Barn door. I like the end result- reminds me of a tea rose! and there is my attempt on Tim's tag! TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...