bg

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Creative Chemistry with Tim Holtz Day 3

Okay so this class is too fab! I'll admit I wanted to take it purely for the inspiration I KNEW I would get from Tim. Didn't know how many new things I might learn being a loyal follower of his and having tried most of his cool techniques but I am learning something new EVERY day! FUN, FUN, FUN!!
Now I am sorry that I cannot tell you any of the secrets...I am sworn to secrecy but you can take the class too! you can sign up here... http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/timholtz/
Here is the first tag we tackled today.

I didn't have the Ranger ink I needed...
however Tim was such a fabulous teacher that I managed to find a Hero Arts substitute...but I'll be getting the Ranger inks I hope!

and now for the final tag. Again I didn't not have (but will be getting hopefully) the Tim Texture fade for this tag but I wiggled by using a Cuttlebug folder.
The main thing I wanted for now was to get my techniques down and be able to document them on my tags. YAY for improvisation! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Great tags! I am glad I am taking it too, as all these little hints and stuff he is giving besides the techniques are really great. I know I have been learning a lot... and oh the inky fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's a fab class for sure! Love getting inky!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...