bg

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tim's 12 tags of 2013- having a LITTLE fun!

I'm playing along with Tim's 12 tags of 2013 still...I managed JUST enough time to get this done! (We're moving...but hey a girl needs to play too right?!) Here's Tim's version
UGH! I cannot get Tim's picture to come in whole on my blog, I have tried resizing and everyting...please click on the picture to see the full size version. and here's my version
The differences....I didn't have Tim's Seasonal Core'dinations paper but I did have core'dinations so I used a pink on pink and embossed it myself. For my stains I used barn door and Picked Raspberries- I was trying to get a light enough red that the hot pink would show but not so much as I thought it might. Now the BIG difference if you haven't caught it yet it that Tim is using a Number 8 tag and I used a 2"X3.5" tag and the mini version of the Blueprint stamp! it was a challenge and I just love that it's mini! Because of that I used a type charm in the same fashion as Tim used the Cash Keys. I also used Tissue tape but I once doing the folding I cut it in half so it would be more in scale with the large version that Tim did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...