bg

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Tim's 12 tags of 2013- May tag.

Isn't Tim's tag fabulous? I was totally inspired by that IN YOUR FACE rainbow explosion of color!! I love it! So once again I am joining in and bringing you my version of Tim's 12 Tags of 2013-May and here's mine- I followed Tim's same steps all except my choice in stamps and also I didn't have the enameled tags and so I used a fragment charm and used the rub ons on the front and the fabulous distress paints (broken china) on the back. I love the addition of the color anyway even though I do love the enameled tags! I had a total blast in doing this! One of the coolest parts? when I stamped over the rubs I expected the part on the bingo card to totally wipe off but instead I was left with an uber cool shadowing effect!

3 comments:

  1. loving your tag .. loving TH tag as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy! I know...I was in CA when I saw Tim's tag and I SO wanted to do it right then and there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...