bg

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Day 2

Okay today was day 3 but I am posting day 2 pics today and I HOPE to have day 3 up after this...if only my crackle will DRY! LOL Okay but on Day 2 we played with layered stencils and here is the tags, again I don't embellish my tags as I keep them for reference and if you put a bunch of embellies than it just makes it harder to see the actual technique. Techniques included in the class were Mixed Media Layering technique, Embossing with stencils technique, stamping technique sketching technique ink monoprint technique and paint monoprint technique. Whew! That was one BUSY but fun day...as is today's class....but THAT will be in another post! ETA I am editing in some closeups, I thought I had taken single pics of everything but I guess I figured I wasn't going to post them like that and didn't bother but here are a few and I'll take pictures in the morning and add them in in case anyone is interested. ink Monoprint technique. Paint monoprint sketching techniqe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...