bg

Friday, October 11, 2013

Creative Chemistry tags for Day 5.

Oh my I am having some fun I tell you! Today's class was all about embossing. So without further ado I share with you my tags for today (FUN STUFF!!) All of them together The close ups... Rusting technique Sticky Glitter Technique Shabby Chic Technique and a technique that tops all other techniques I have tried for this look... Chalkboard Technique. The man is a MASTER!! I have had SO much fun I can't even tell you! Thank you Tim! Thanks to Jennifer and Kristina for a site that hosts TOP QUALITY great classes!

4 comments:

  1. Great tags you have there! I especially love the chalkboard one. (That stamp is one of my favorites too!) Loving class, worked late so have to do the "work" tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your Chalkboard Tag came out, I too loved this technique from Day 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all your tags have come out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!! it was such a fun class! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...