bg

Monday, October 21, 2013

Tim's 12 tags of 2013

Okay I had to change up the look in colors and also in the glitter to get Tim's 12 tags of 2013 October tag done. I tried using the ripe persimmons and didn't have the seedless preserves to off set it, I tried pumice and persimmons but my pumpkin got lost in the Background, I had been wanting to try a pumice and black and white and pewter combo, I don't have the black in stain or paint so I just swiped my ink pad and then added the paints and then spritzed and swiped my tag. Then I did the black inking of the edges as Tim did...LOVED it! (on both tags it was awesome!) and then I stamped the Halloween blue print minis and some script. I then used paint (pumice) and stain (ripe persimmon) on my crinkle ribbon. My pumpkin embellishment- I did not have any colored glitter but I did have the rock candy and so I inked it and then added the glossy accents and then the Rock Candy glitter, then I brought the pumpkin to life with walnut stain ink on the edges.I do love how it turned out. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...