bg

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Back in Class...

With Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner and Friends for the Christmas card Class 2013 which is found at their Online Card Classes site. From Day one I got these two Christmas cards done (Me smiling as I got to play with Tim's Christmas Blueprint stamps again.) BTW I took the photos on Navy Cardstock so just ignore that as it isn't part of the project LOL First up is one from Kristina's inspiration LOVE it! Next up is the one I did following Jennifer's inspiration If you haven't taken an Online Card Classes Class yet...I HIGHLY recommend them, they are never a disappointment and you'll have fun fer SURE! :D Thanks for popping in!

2 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards! Tim Holtz stamps work perfectly for both cards!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol! and thanks for popping in :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...