bg

Monday, November 11, 2013

Putting some Creative Chemistry on my LO!

After taking Tim's Creative Chemistry 102 class I really wanted to take some of the techniques onto my Scrapbook pages. So here is a LO that uses several of them- including Mixed Media layering,Stencil sketching,Stencil Stamping,Paint monoprint,Shabby Chic-I think that's it! You can take Tim's class here You have to take Creative Chemistry 101 to be able to take Creative Chemistry 102...both fabulous classes! I also used a tag that you may have seen before that I did technique on the ornate plate ( the blue tag) that I made up taking a Tim technique and a Tammy Tutterow technique and marrying the two called distress paint enamelware...you can find the tutorial for that here I also wanted to add a second little tag so I followed some of Tammy's inspiration found on this post for the little tag It's a pretty Timmy heavy LO ,as a matter of fact everything on this LO is Tim related except for the Kerri Bradford cutting file on DCWV paper and Hero arts Alpha stamps, a punch,some bling, 3 flowers and a piece fibre and a charm! I've used several of his stamps- adverts, simple sayings, wallpaper and wood, mini blueprints 2, love struck. Also several of his layered stencils, Distress paint, distress inks, distress stains, Distress embossing powders and Ranger Archival and ranger enamelware embossing powder Thanks for taking a peek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...