bg

Monday, December 23, 2013

Tags cards and more tags...

The cards and the tags I got done last week and the little tags I just got done and I thought I would share as the little tags took literally less than a half hour to bang them all off- yep they are simple I just needed some little tags for some smaller sized gifts. This set is loaded with Tim stuff (oh surprise surprise!) Tim Mini Holiday stamps, Sizzix embossing folders, Tim diffuser plates, Tim's Layered stencils, Distress ink and paints and stains.Ranger archival. These have...Tim holtz distress ink, paints, stains and Distress markers and Distress crackle paints. Also Tim's Wallpaper stamps, Wendy Vecchi's stencils,Wendy Vecchi embossing paste, Lawn fawn stamps, inkadinkado stamps. Ranger Archival. On these tags we have Tim holtz Mini Holiday stamps, Tim's inks and stains and distress markers as well as Wendy Vecchi's Archival inks,Wendy Vecchi's embossing paste. Kaisercraft stamps, Simon says Stamps Stencils,Penny black stamps. Ranger Archival. And last but not least some simple staples tags that were inked in Tim's Distress inks and then stamped in Mini Holiday stamps and Distress inks and then sentiments from the same collection in Ranger Archival and then I topped them off with some biscotti perfect pearls spray. I hope I got everything because there was a ton of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...