bg

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Show it with Words again!

I have another piece for the Inspiration Emporium Show it with words Challenge. This often happens to me, I get a challenge stuck in my head and while I am working it pops up over and over LOL which is why I like to only know about a couple challenges max at a time. LOL On the good side it does inspire me to hit my desk as the ideas keep coming! So here's a card I did using one of my favorite Tim stamps, not only for the awesome quote but also for the awesome look of it, from Tim's/Stampers Anonymous "Good Thoughts" Set. The Really great thing about this quote is it works for a Birthday or a Congratulations or ? Well a number of great occasions! Thanks for popping in for a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...