bg

Monday, March 31, 2014

One more from last night.

I was just feeling the love and rolling with the mojo I tell you! Another entry for the Playdate #1 challenge you can find it here- http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2014/03/playdate-no-1.html My card today takes inspiration from the photo on the background, only I used flowers instead of dots :D Also quilts remind me of floral fabrics for some reason. and although it closes today you should check them out for inspiration!! Here's my card! using the Big, the Bold and the Happy Thanks to Winnie and Walter for such a great challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. You've been so busy, Dolly! Thank you for another fabulous card and playing along with our first Playdate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a fun challenge! and for such a great set for me to play with!! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...