bg

Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Chemist- Step card.

Yay for inky playtime! I managed to squeeze some time in to play today in between DD and I spending time doing her crafts and walks etc. I came up with a step card using Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous The Chemist for the Inspiration Emporium Challenge-"A few Of my Favorite Things" Distress markers, Tim Holtz /SA stamps, a fun shaped card....Oh yeah, these are a few of my favorite things! You can find the challenge here in case my link doesn't work http://blog.inspirationemporium.com/?p=2192 I also used a piece from his Idea-ology Ephemera pack- Thrift Shop and Tissue tape- Laboratorie and the woodgrain stamp from the Wallpaper and Wood set I had fun making this...I just had to change the size of the left side to accommodate the ephemera. I think this will make a great "masculine" card! Thanks for popping in for a peek and now GO!....get inky!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us for our April Challenge at Inspiration Journal-My Favorite Things!

    This chemist stamp is quickly becoming a real favorite! Darling creation!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having such a great challenge! and thank you for popping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great manly card!
    Love the design!
    Thanks for joining us in the Inspiration Journal monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam!! Love playing along with the Inspiration Journal challenge!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...