bg

Friday, June 13, 2014

What can I say?

When it comes to the Winnie and Walter Stamps...I can say A LOT of things! So I'll warn you up front that this is a LONG post! :D I've been playing and playing, I should have done some posting but between playing and chasing around my little gal, the ending of the school year- which is crazy with field trips and other little special things, the time just slipped away with me. SOooo Let me start with some more cards that I did up for the Winnie and Walter Playdate #2 Let's see...how about this one I do love doing stenciling with distress inks, it's another one of these things that relaxes me (seems distress is relaxing to me! LOL big surprise!) This first one was inspired by the colors and also the frame with flowers in it (of course it's not the exact same flowers but that's what inspired my card. And then...still inspired by the color palette, and also the new releases- all the words I could stamp!! What fun! I came up with this card, and the inside And another with a frame and flowers, these colors, and anything with flowers is right up my alley it's not a stretch for me to be inspired and keep the inspiration rolling!So here's another this time I added some of my homemade paper flowers I made with the Tim Holtz Garland die. I was even inspired to do up a card for my Hubby for Father's day! This one has stenciling with a pearlescent embossing paste, I love that subtle shine. and the inside Now I decided to try my hand at the flowers on the Big the Bold and the Extra set here on this one, still fixated and on the frame and the flowers and colors from the original Playdate #2 posting I played around with my peerless watercolors and came up with this card on the inside and just a few more that do not make the challenge but I still had fun making in the case of this first one... the photo did not have good lighting but I was in a hurry to send it off in the mail and could not take another picture now that it is gone, but it shows a little bit more of just how many things you can say with the Winnie & Walter stamp sets, you should probably just get used to seeing them around my blog because I wrote out a list off the top of my head of about sixty phrases for cards and LOs, and with each release I have no doubt that list will grow! :D And this one I loved though the color of the BG is not in keeping with the Playdate challenge so I'll just share it here with you! And I am willing to share a boo boo with you too...this one I just love but the die slipped when I ran it through my machine and the embossing is off but it so reminds me of my Mom. I hope to have more for you soon too because I just received my new order that included the "Scenery:Big Bang Confetti and "The Write Stuff: Picture Perfect" Stamp sets. The above cards are made up of a combination of The Big the Bold and You, The Big the Bold and the Happy, The Big the Bold and the Extras, The Big the Bold and the Fun. Now I thank you for popping in for a peek if you did...OMGosh! What time is it?? Oh my! it's time to go get inky! Have fun! and hopefully I will see you soon with more new stuff because it's coming! :D I will list my Winnie and Walter supplies only this time (as this is my first time testing out inlinkz to link my supplies)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...