bg

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Some new cards to share.

Okay...I have a few things to share. I'm sorry for my lack of posts as of late but I get on a creating roll and like to wait until I get a bunch of stuff completed before I download them all. So first up is a little bunch of cards I did for the Hero Arts Blog One Layer Challenge The blog said that you could enter as many times as you like, however I never know if one is allowed to enter multiples of the same sort, yet varied cards...really they should as each one is as much work as the next- but I'll just enter one. I made this set for my DD...she happens to love to get notes in her lunch and I'm getting a jump on the next school year! LOL So here is my set of Shoot for the moon cards (which are SO perfect for my purposes!) Okay, what else do I have for you? oh yes, I have this card, which uses the Allison Kraft, Starburst stamp and the Simon Says Stamps- Bring the Sunshine. This I used a resist with white embossing and inked with Mustard seed and orange Marmalade inks and stamped in Mustard seed the sentiment. And so now I am off to finish off another little set I am working on! See you soon!(assuming I don't get lost in mojo in my scrap area!):D tag! You're it! Go get inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...