bg

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Busy Busy Busy!

I'm sorry for the delay between posts!! Summer is a hard time to take a class, run a little one around, answer the constant begging to play with her, get inky and THEN post all about it. I apologize. Okay so here's a long post with my work from the Online Card Classes- Stretch your Stamps 2 which is AWWWWWWWESOME!! I have been loving playing along when I can. This is going to jump from day to day. Here we go! On Day 4 of class there was a technique of using alphas as objects and I came up with this Then on Day 6 we did a technique called no line coloring I used Tim Holtz's Nautical blueprints and used the shell for this technique. I decided at the last moment to do it with watercolor and I was hoping the 110lb would hold up, which it did but it did warp, it wasn't noticeable really until I went to mount it. I really should have used Watercolor paper, but it was all stamped out so I rolled with it anyway. I did a few pieces so here's the second one I mounted to a step card and added other pieces not in no outline just stamped and colored. and then just a look at it standing, in the window Then, again on Day6 we have a Water Painting technique and again I used Tim's Nautical Blueprints stamps but this time I used the sea horse. I love this set! Okay then...on Day7 we played with Graphic stamps and this is my card for forming a shape I have work from Day 9 to share but I am going to make a separate post since I actually got four cards for yesterday (day 9) done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...