bg

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 9 Stretch your Stamps 2

I have a few more pictures to share with you today for Day 9 of class...it was floral and flower building sets and I LOVED IT! (mind you if you know me, this will come as no surprise to you!) Luckily I had just received my Wplus9 Spring Blooms stamps set which we used for class!(Thanks Hubs!) So let's get down to the cards! First up did a create a window card here- I don't have scripty words or the hangy die cut words to put in the window so I added alpha stickers to washi tape. and then the next card I got done was the stamping on dark CS, unfortunately I have a CRUMMY white ink pad and even though I treated this and stamped off and everything....it still didn't dry properly and it smudged :( ah well so it goes. I don't know if you noticed but I share the good, the bad and the ugly from my classes....it just goes to show you don't always master it first time out the gate, sometimes you have to stick with it and try again when you have the time :D ( or in my case...a decent ink pad)LOL ALL of the techniques on Day 9 were AWESOME, I loved every single one of them!! I still have a couple more to do as well, but this one...made me squeal out loud! because it was a look I loved, it reminds me of vintage fabrics- and the final look was nothing like the look you get when you stamped the stamps normally. This one was called sketched outlines. It was edgy and daring, a little intimidating but I HAD to try....see I had had dreams the night before of a bright aqua with a light orange and red and aquas...normally I don't recall my dreams so it really stuck with me, I was going to do a card with these colors. Then the example came up...in the colors, I just had to give it a go!! and here's my card Okay...so I did two of them, here's the other! I personally like the first one I showed best but again...I show you everything I made in class! I hope you enjoyed looking at my cards, I HIGHLY recommend this class! I am all about getting some versatility out of your supplies and Jennifer and Kristina's classes over at online card classes NEVER ever fail to do that!! I can't say enough great things about them, they really are the best! Are you still here?? Go, go get inky!! :D

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those little pennants you strung inside your wreath! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Paperkutz! I just clicked on your name and it showed your cards and they are beautiful also!! Thanks for popping in and the lovely compliments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...