bg

Saturday, October 11, 2014

#WCMD 2014 with Winnie & Walter

Hello! I have two separate challenges in two posts to load for Winnie and Walter's WCMD. This is the first card...please forgive the lighting, we are getting dark rainy days and I took this with the aid of my desk lamp. The colors are spun sugar and a watered down mix of spun sugar and dried marigold to make a peach. I added the darker flower for contrast but I may make a spun sugar rose and replace it...we will see. So without further ado...this is for the Colour Combo with Gayatri Challenge The black cardstock is just the Backdrop I was trying to get the colors to show as the pink is very muted at the top. The big the bold and You is the Winnie& Walter set I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...