bg

Sunday, November 2, 2014

A bunch of little things!

My computer has not been cooperating with me, and since my Photoshop for cropping is on my computer I needed to get on here to share...I finally managed to break into loading my pics by dumping a bunch. Anyway....I have a bunch of little things to share with you so I'll just get started. Our schools were on strike and started back late this year but for the most part I make a little card for my gal each day or at least I send her with a printable joke. here's a quick card I made with Simon says stamp's ice cream dream set then I have a card for the teacher which includes Simon says Stamps "Hey Teacher" and a Silhouette cutting file then I made her a little back to school gift also out of a Silhouette Lori Whitlock cutting file Then I have a baby shower card that a friend of mine asked me to make for her using WPlus9 Kisses and cuddles stamp set, I fussy cut the images and popped them up off the card. one more of my quickie daily cards for my little gal this one uses Lawn fawn's sweater weather and Simon says stamps Sending happy thoughts stamp sets and now I have a few layouts to share!! YAHOO! okay this first one uses an SG sketch, Simple stories papers (and if you have really sharp eyes you will find two teeny tiny scraps of K&Company papers from my scrap stash) and a stamp from Winnie and Walter The Write Stuff: Picture Perfect. Next up is another one using Simple stories papers,Winnie and Walter's Scenery V is For chevron stamp digital elements, the Big the bold and the Fun,and The big the bold Blessings stamp sets, a Kerri Bradford cutting file and the design is mine The next LO has simple stories 6X6 pad, chipboard elements and a Kerri Bradford cutting file. and last but not least is a page with Heidi Swapp stickers, wood veneer stars,MME brads, an Martha Stewart punch recollections CS, I snuck a couple of W&W stamps from the Big the Bold and you stamp set and I made the BG with WPlus9 Spring blooms stamp set! and I had a blast doing it too! and THAT is my shares for today. I hope you found something you could take some inspiration from and go get inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...