bg

Friday, November 28, 2014

Winnie and Walter Playdate #4 last project

:D or at least I think it will be LOL. So this is most likely my last Playdate entry for Playdate #4over at Winnie and Walter It is inspired by the first picture again...I saw the parts and appreciated the styling the person did with their vignette and made this inspired by it and added to it. This project is a Silhouette cutting file from Lori Whitlock called the 3D Shadowbox frame 11.3"X 11.3". I thought this would make a cute little home decor piece, the entire project is made from cardstock! Every section has Winnie and Walter in it as well...it's like six projects in one :D and now I'll give you some closeups. The first square is a Watercolor piece where I stamped the tree from Winter Woodland and watercolored all the needles of it then I added in the red background and gave it some silver stickles. The star on the top is a bead I was given so I can't tell you the name of them. Then I made a small gift box and stamped the CS with the polka dot stamp in the Mama Elephant boutique borders stamp set and added two of the Tim Holtz Bow tie Die bows to it. Next up is the square that I inked with Evergreen bough distress ink and added dots of water to take away ink for a blurry snow look, I stamped the Deer from the Winter Woodland set and embossed it in Ranger Gold embossing powder, I added a red gem just for a fun little touch. The square below I added a pieces of the pine Bough from the Winter woodland set and the pine cones and popped dotted up the various parts and then pop dotted the two cardinals on top. The last square on the top has a Silhouette cut file that is called Sled and Sprig. I didn't use the sprig instead I stamped and cut out the evergreen from ...you guessed it Winter Woodland set and then cut it out added it on the top of the sled added some berries and mini pinecones from my stash and the white cardstock is from the forest border from Lawn Fawn. On the bottom Left square I took a piece of Recollections Cardtock and added some Wendy Vecchi embossing paste with the Simon says stamp "Falling Snow" Stencil. I then cut out a bunch of Paper Snowflakes from Tim Holtz, and inked them with tumbled glass distress inks and glued them to the background. I then cut his layered snowflake and embossed it and popped it off the Background, Added Rock candy crackle paint to it and added broken China distress stain to it. I then stamped my words from The Big. the Bold and the Merry stamps from Winnie and Walter cut them out and inked the edges again in the Tumbled glass. The last square is a piece of Watercolor paper and a technique taught by Dawn Woleslagle during the Online card class "Holiday card Workshop. I watercolored the boughs again from the Winter Woodland set and added the word JOY from Tim holtz Holiday Word scrip die. I had a total blast making this and now that I am in the groove I see way more decor items in my future! Thanks for popping in for a look!! Now don't just stand there!Go and get inky! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...