bg

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Winnie and Walter's Birthday Bash Gradient Challenge with Vanessa

I have done up another card for Winnie and Walter's Birthday Bash for the gradiant challenge with Vanessa. I have used Tim Holtz distress inks in spun sugar,picked raspberries and seedless preserves. I cut the word Grateful out with my silhouette. Here's a peek on the matching inside
As always, I am having a blast playing along with Winnie and Walter...You really should pop over and join in the fun!


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is utterly stunning!!! What stamp did you use to create the leaves/flowers??? SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet compliment! Thank you!!
      That stamp is from a Hero Arts Art of the Card set called Friends :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...