bg

Thursday, March 12, 2015

I've been playing along with Kathy at the Daily Marker

She has a 30 day color challenge on her blog. Well yesterday I tried several different things with Lawn Fawn's Eggstra Special Easter stamps and I posted the colouring on Instagram and now I am sharing the results and the finished cards here. 
And this card is using the dove blender and distress markers.and this last card is me colouring with only pencil crayons. I use only one pencil for each color.The jelly beans are the only thing done differently..they are the Dove Blender and distress markers.. 


 
I was trying to figure out why the the results were different then the previous day's worth of play, I finally figured it out, I was using a different paper.So there you have my card, love this Lawn Fawn set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...