bg

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Some new cards

I'm still playing along with Kathy's color challenge and I share those as quick as I can on Instagram and then I will bring them here so here's an update to those ...as well, I am now taking the Online Card Class Stretch your dies so I am sharing those as well. Okay first upThis one was for online card classes-the class is stretching your dies and if you have ever taken one of their classes then you KNOW they do not disappoint! I thought I would try a colored background but I ended up wishing I had used white and a little less stamping none the less I have the technique down.And another  from class.  And then this one above was using the leftover die cut.And that brings me to this one i did for the 30 day color challenge! So happy to have kept up from the start!
This one I would like to enter in these two (above and below) into the Inspiration Emporium Spring Blooms challenge
And this one was from the weekend>Also this onethe paper got wrecked because of me trying to fix a black ink smudge that occurred at the end (why is it it always happens AFTER you get all the coloring done?) so this will be a tag and not a card as intended...it's all good.This one I did for the new PS Challenge, and the PS Sparks Challenge I love that doing the coloring daily is getting me to participate in other challenges as wellSo that I believe is me caught up for now. Thanks for popping in to peek!Well....aren't you going to go get inky too? :D 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous collection of cards, you have been busy!! I adore the elephants and the perfect sentiment to match them :)
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jenny! I had fun making up one for the challenge!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...