bg

Friday, April 3, 2015

Lawn Fawn Eggstra Special Easter

Happy Easter to you all, I am posting this banner I did. It is the end of the Daily Marker 30day color challenge and I decided to carry on the daily dose of creativity by doing the Something creative everyday challenge or #somethingcreativeeverydaychallenge 😀 This just opened it up to me to be creative in stamping or whichever way the wind blows me! In this case creating the banner part and the coloring was to finish off the coloring challenge with a big huge bang! So here's the coloring before all the die cutting.
Oops sideways but you get the just, and the whole banner
And so youGet to see it a bit better hopefully

And the other half
And there you have it ,hope you like it! And please do...make a little time to do something creative today!


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...