bg

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

playing a little catch up!

I have a few things to share with you all
First up is this card I made
Using the cute fruit from paper smooches and the boutique borders from Mama Elephant. Also the stitched rectangles from Lawn Fawn.
Next up is a card I made for my friend who was having a baby,using paper Smooches a Little lovin' and Lawn Fawn's Stitched rectangles.

And then before I could give it to her I found out it was a girl so I did up this one


 It uses the same stuff as the above but I used a background paper from MME.
Which leads me to this card from today that I made for my DH for Daddy day.


 That's the front...stamps are Lawn Fawn Best Pun.
And the inside
Weird looks like there is white on the cup but it's all yellow and golden :D
And that ,I believe brings things up to date. Whew! Thanks for popping in for a peek!


 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...