bg

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Another My Favorite Card to share

This is another card I am entering into the My Favorite Things You Could Be A Card Design Superstar card contest I stamped off a rough draft so I could figure out the die of panels I would need and the I designed the custom comic strip  frame in my Silhouette Cameo and then cut it out.
Then I started by stamping out with the My Favorite Things Jingle All the Way stamp set, in case you can't tell I love masking! I then coloured in my little comic strip card with a mix of mediums which included distress inks, chameleon pens, dove blender. I wanted it to have a loose background to mimic comics except for the final story panel which I wanted to stand out like a "ta-da"!!! ( I wish the wink of Stella showed but you know how that is)
I had a total blast designing this card and I hope you like it too!

Thanks for popping by for a peek! 

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is adorable! Love the little comic scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie! I had fun making it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...