bg

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

some day 2 technique tags from Creative Chemistry 103

Yep, my shoulder is still out of commission but muscling through the pain is so worth it ....just love the results!
I couldn't even stand to cover this if I had to! Luckily I don't have too!
Next technique from day 2 is this fun one!
What fun! And last but certainly not least by any stretch of the imagination is this tag
Another really fun tag to do. I especially loved using the spray stains with this...I didn't really have much luck, because of my lack of experience with sprays in the past so I'm really thrilled with the results!
I also did the last technique with the spritzer but have to figure out what to do on top of them, so that will show up in the near future.
Until then, thank you for popping in,and now don't just sit there! Go get inky!!!


 


 


 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! I especially love that last tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cathy! I had so much fun in class!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...