bg

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A new little Lawn fawn card

I had so much fun making this card using the new Slide on Over dies from Lawn fawn that I just had to share it with you! It also includes the Happy Harvest stamps and the sttiched rectangles and stitched leaves dies.I am also entering it over at Lawnscaping Challenge blog for the #137 Texture-fied challenge.
I had so much fun doing the texture part of this the leaves, doesn't it make you want to just jump in a pile?? I also had a blast making his hat have fabulous texture too.
I wish you all a happy end to your summer and enjoy the fall! :D and Thank you for popping in for a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card. I love the colours of the leaves and that scarecrow is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Coralynn! He's a favorite of mine also (okay so they ALL are favorites but he ranks up there :D)
    thanks for stoppin in! and for the kind words :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...